[Freeciv-Dev] settlers.c cleanup

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] settlers.c cleanup
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:40:47 +0200 (MEST)

This patch adds some comment headers to functions, adds some more comments
in such headers, removes some more dead code, and generally improves
things. Does not change any behaviour. Adds a lot of fixmes.

Please take a look at it and give your comments.

Yours,
Per

"While we're all in favor of Arafat doing more to suppress violence in
the Middle East, we fear that he doesn't have all that much influence on
the Israeli government. " --Sam Smith