[Freeciv-Dev] questions about agents

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] questions about agents
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:50:47 +0200 (MEST)

What are the current plans for Settler Management Agent? Is there any
code, any specs or anyone working on it? Is the plan to replace all the
current autosettlers code with this, or just some of it? And move GOTO to
the client (please)?

Why are we not using the agents code for the server-side AI? (I know I've
asked about this before but I have forgotten the answer and it seems so
strange I have to ask again.)

Yours,
Per

"While we're all in favor of Arafat doing more to suppress violence in
the Middle East, we fear that he doesn't have all that much influence on
the Israeli government. " --Sam Smith