Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] loading rulesets 2 (PR#1272)

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] loading rulesets 2 (PR#1272)
From: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:30:52 -0600

this is a bit out of my present experience, so it may be better for
Raimar, but I do have a few questions (for starters):

1. So what's the status of Civ1 compatibility post-patch?
2. If unchanged, what was the original point of /data/classic, and why
is it now redundant.
3. I'm only slightly warming to the idea that I can't pick individual
files. I've got to now pick a directory, and if I want to change a file,
I have to dump the rest into a new directory to test it?

-mike