[Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv-test

To: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv-test
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:29:21 +0100

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 01:11:59AM +0100, Daniel Sjölie wrote:

> We (me and Per) now have something kind of working and I put something
> here explaining the purpose of this little project:
> http://freeciv-test.sourceforge.net/
>
> Check it out...
> And if you have a patch that
> 1. works for you
> 2. is aimed at freeciv cvs
> 3. need more testing
> consider joining our little party... :)
>
> Or if you just would like to help testing patches matching the
> description above - then this is for you! :)
>
> Patches currently in freeciv-test cvs:
> Sound (added today by Per so should be latest :)
>  - including sound wav-files...
> Connection dialog (conndlg8.patch)

So this is for people who know
 - how to do a CVS checkout
and who doesn't know
 - which patches fly around
 - how to apply a patch
?

If it is so you may go through patches-submitted and apply all patches
which do something the user may notice. Mhhhh the CMA isn't in
patches-submitted.

The problem I see and which only time will answer is how much work is
required to have this tree updated and how much work are you willing
to spend.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "At the beginning of the week, we sealed ten BSD programmers