[Freeciv-Dev] Civworld

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Civworld
From: Todd Goodman <tgoodman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:35:09 -0500

I'm trying to build civworld with a August 26 CVS tree and the patch
accessible from the download page on the freeciv.org website.

I'm getting an error building because it builds ../gui-gtk/resources.c
in the civworld directory and that includes <Freeciv.h> which is in
gui-xaw (which isn't in the include path).

Before I spend time running after this (note that just adding gui-xaw to
the include path doesn't work since Freeciv.h has include dependencies)
I have a feeling something went wrong in my autoconf && automake &&
./configure steps.

Is this known to build?

Thanks,

Todd