[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI cleanup Version 3 (PR#1203)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI cleanup Version 3 (PR#1203)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:17:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear diary, on Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 06:37:09PM CET, I got a letter,
where Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 06:04:32PM +0100, Petr Baudis wrote:
> > >  int find_something_to_kill(struct player *pplayer, struct unit *punit,
> > > int *x, int *y)
> > >  {
> > > -  int a=0, b, c, d, e, m, n, v, i, f, a0, b0, ab, g;
> > > +  int a=0, b, min_turns_to_dest, d, e, move_rate, n, v, i, f, a0, b0,
> > > ab, g;
> > Ble - can you please put them at least to separate lines?
>
> > min_turns_to_dest seems too long for me - what about 'delay'? ;) (used that
>
> This is a bit funny. One char names are too short and 17 char names
> are too long. Hell he didn't wrote minimal_turns_to_reach_destination
> like I would have done ;).
lol ;)

Well, if there is equally appropriate short name, why should we use the
long one? ;p

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
The advantage of GUI is that you can see everything you can change.
The disadvantage of GUI is that you can change only what you can see.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/