[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:43:54 +0100

Dear diary, on Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 04:59:03PM CET, I got a letter,
where Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> If I want a consistent style (K&R) in the CVS tree I have three options:
>  1) I fix it
>  2) the author fixes it (patch will be rejected because of things like
>  "4<5")
>  3) the patch goes in unchanged and a followup patch from another
>  person should fix it.
>
> 3) is unacceptable for me. I have the impression that 2) is not
> desired by most of the people. So I use 1).
>
> Ross wants 2) for his patches. This is ok.
I will be happy with 2) as well.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
The advantage of GUI is that you can see everything you can change.
The disadvantage of GUI is that you can change only what you can see.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/