[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 17:59:49 +0100

Dear diary, on Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 05:46:51PM CET, I got a letter, where
Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
>  --- Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > And the new version of the patch comes here :).
>
> My test shows identical savegames so thumb up conditional on breaking lines
> before binary operators (logical and arithmetical alike).
Well, I'm not very comfortable with this - however I will accept that style,
but we will break the consistency - in the first patch, I did the same like
here (operand\n), and noone stood up ;-). (nope, I'm not feeling like doing
another patch fixing that now ;)

Well, anyway. Here it is :). I did NOT change all the occurences, as I really
didn't like few results and it's IMHO better how it's now.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
Firewall in a way is like the doorkeeper of a local pub. If you don't have your
I.D. on you, or if for some reason you do not qualify to enter, the doorkeeper
will not permit you to enter. In some extreme cases these doorkeepers will not
let you out, or at least give you a hard time before they finally let you out.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/