[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Managing Long-Term Changes

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Managing Long-Term Changes
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:09:40 +0100

Dear diary, on Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 06:07:54PM CET, I got a letter, where
Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 11:23:06AM +0100, Petr Baudis wrote:
> > This is not a takeover attempt! :-) I just want to have for myself (and
> > offer to others interested) more development CVS of same project (like even
> > Raimar suggested ;), which should just help to test more development
> > not-yet-ready-to-super-stable-CVS patches together and have some version
> > control even on them. I expect to have this CVS in tight sync with official
> > CVS and generally only short-term changes there (until they will be tuned
> > and accepted).
>
> What do you do with bug tracking, mail archiving, etc.?  Use freeciv-dev?
Why not? As I said, it is still some project, this just adds possible pre-phase
for interested :) - testbed for patches going into main CVS.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv hacking
.
  "A common mistake that people make, when trying to design
   something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
   ingenuity of complete fools."
     -- Douglas Adams in Mostly Harmless
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/