[Freeciv-Dev] Re: curiosity

To: Stewart Adcock <stewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: curiosity
From: Andrew Sutton <ansutton@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:20:36 -0500

On Friday 30 November 2001 07:12 pm, Stewart Adcock wrote:
> > Last time I checked the project had never started.
>
> It's exactly like 95% of all projects on sourceforge then...

including one of my own :) although, actually that did start and is working
its way throught a formal design process (as part of the design of company
project). i'm just not sure if my company will let me open source it.
hopefully, i'll be able to put something out for it by march or so.

oaky.. OT

andy