[Freeciv-Dev] Re: 4 city styles & hungarian translation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: 4 city styles & hungarian translation
From: Takacs Gabor <tg330@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 00:08:53 +0100 (MET)

Hello!

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Raimar Falke wrote:

> Can you please make a diff against the cvs version?

(4 city styles)

Now I made a diff against the Nov-18 cvs version.
I uploaded it to the incoming directory of the freeciv ftp.
The filename: 4citystyles.diff
(I use uploading because last time when I tried to send
a .diff attachment it was stripped by Listar)

After testing and fixing some minor bugs now I use
fu@xxxxxxxxxxxx's hungarian.ruleset in my patch because I think
his hungarian.ruleset is very cool.

> It looks like we have no person responsible for hu.po. It looks like
> all updates from 2000 and 2001 are from you. Do you want to be the
> translator?

Yes, I would be it gladly!

Gabor