[Freeciv-Dev] 4 city styles & hungarian translation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] 4 city styles & hungarian translation
From: Takacs Gabor <tg330@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:04:08 +0100 (MET)

Hello!

I made a support for all the 4 ancient city styles of Civ2:
Monolithical, Classical, Eastern and European.
The 2 new styles (Monolithical and Eastern) can by displayed correctly
with the hires tileset. If the client uses an other tileset, the
graphic_alt is used instead of graphic. For Monolithical style it's
Classical and for Eastern it's European.
The files I modified:
- the nation files (of version 1.12.0)
- data/default/cities.ruleset
- data/hires/cities.spec
I uploaded these modifications to ftp.freeciv.org/incoming in file
4citystyles.tar.gz.

I also uploaded an improved hu.po file. There are much more strings
translated than in the current hu.po file, and the translation itself is
better too I think.
The file: ftp.freeciv.org/incoming/hu.po.tar.gz

And please delete my uploaded file:
ftp.freeciv.org/incoming/hungarian.ruleset. (It fixes spelling mistakes)
I noticed that someone has already sent a hungarian.ruleset file to the
freeciv-dev mailing list and that is much better than mine.

Gabor