[Freeciv-Dev] Re: four city styles & hungarian.ruleset again

To: Takacs Gabor <tg330@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: four city styles & hungarian.ruleset again
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:17:57 +0100

> Should I make a .diff against the newest cvs version?  Please answer me if my
> patch has chance to be applied.  If not you can delete it from the ftp.
Seems Raimar is actually very busy reviewing queued patches etc.  It looks it
would be best if you would submit your patch via bug tracking system (send it
with description again, but to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - this way Raimar will
get it in its queue and possibly apply it when he will review it.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/