[Freeciv-Dev] All cities have trade of 0 (PR#1070)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] All cities have trade of 0 (PR#1070)
From: Steve.Kay@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Full_Name: Steve Kay
Version: 1.12.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Windows 2K
Submission from: (NULL) (128.244.67.232)

The AI destroyed my capital early, before I had Masonry. Therefore, I
could not build a new palace. I was stuck in despotism. For some
reason all of my cities I built had trade of zero. I was getting no
science or economy.

I was able to defeat the AI and take control of the island, but I could
not progress from there.