[Freeciv-Dev] Re: here a pre-new_city_dialog ver 14

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: here a pre-new_city_dialog ver 14
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:02:08 +0200

On 2001-10-25 20:39:10, Daniel Sjölie wrote:
> On 2001-10-25 12:01:15, Raimar Falke wrote:
> > If there are no other open issues I'm aware I will apply it without
> > the alt/meta change in some hours. You may fill a seperate patch for
> > this.
>
> Here comes the separate patch... :)
> I guess it won't apply cleanly if you reinserted the meta requirement
> but it's a really small patch so it shouldn't be much of a problem...

I just realized that perhaps it was not clear what the patch did... :)
It add a local option to the client to toggle the alt/meta requirement
for accelerators on or off... It defaults to on...

I also made the city tabs require alt/meta in the same way as everything
else if this option is on...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)