[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Last Email On this subject (PR#1025)

To: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Last Email On this subject (PR#1025)
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:06:02 -0500

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 02:04:03PM -0700, Ross W. Wetmore wrote:
> It is also the case that this might be useful as an actual move cost for
> things like boarding/disembarking (it's other use), or land-sea ATVs. No
> changes would be required if this latter were (later) implemented.

        I don't believe this has been a constant through the game history.
Disembarking can take either the normal move cost for the terrain, or all
movement points from the unit.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"And they said work hard, and die suddenly, because it's fun."