[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Open patches? (PR#720)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Open patches? (PR#720)
From: Lino Mastrodomenico <mastro@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:02:32 -0700 (PDT)

I have attached an updated patch without magic numbers: it uses notradesize
and fulltradesize and the algorithm proposed by Raimar.

I haven't used the long names (notrade_citysize and fulltrade_citysize)
because the server option length is limited to 13 characters (we can still
use these names for the internal server variables, but using a name different
from the user-visible option isn't a good idea, IMHO).

ciao

--
Lino Mastrodomenico
E-mail: mastro@xxxxxxxxxx