[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [UPDATE] Corecleanup_08 patch to cvs-Sep28

To: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [UPDATE] Corecleanup_08 patch to cvs-Sep28
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:55:22 +0100 (BST)

 --- "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This patch updates the corecleanup sets of changes to Sep 28, 2001.
>
> In additional to the suggested fixes to corecleanup_07 and ongoing
> updates to the current CVS, there is an extensive cleanup of the core
> server AI code. It should now be more readable, correct and has been
> updated to change the AI strategies in ways that move them from the
> existing xenophobic military despotism to those compatible with
> higher forms of government.

I know you are tired of these requests to split your patches, but I would
really like to have a look at your changes to ai without having to worry
about the underlying coordinate system.  So could you extract the changes
to ai from you patch please?  It shouldn't be too hard for somebody who
knows the patch but for me it was impossible unless I really want to go
into the question of local city coordinates.

G.