[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [UPDATE] Corecleanup_08 patch to cvs-Sep28

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [UPDATE] Corecleanup_08 patch to cvs-Sep28
From: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 20:04:17 -0400

I wasn't planning on it.

If you review the patch and list the pieces you want with any required
and suggested changes, the total is more than 20% of the whole and you
agree to apply the entire series of patches in proper sequence with no
changes (that includes reformatting) not agreed upon beforehand with me,
then I'll try to accomodate you.

Once the patches are in you can do whatever you like as separate updates
but the responsibility for testing and bugs is then all yours :-).

Cheers,
RossW
=====