[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] is_city_center

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] is_city_center
From: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 20:18:33 -0400

You propagated the bug Gaute introduced in the assignment of pollution.
Note, the original code skips on bad squares (preserving probabilities
on a per square basis).

I would also seriously consider making this a macro before you add
this many extra function calls. At least profile it to justify the
loss of potential optimizations in surrounding code.

Many of them may actually be removed by using the appropriate city
iterator and/or cleaning up the code.

Cheers,
RossW
=====