[Freeciv-Dev] Diplomatic state of AI players changes from "No Contact" t

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Diplomatic state of AI players changes from "No Contact" to "War" after load. (PR#957)
From: andreas.beckmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Andreas Beckmann
Version: 1.12.0, 1.12.1-devel
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linux Mandrake 7.2
Submission from: (NULL) (217.85.116.76)

I found the following bug in 1.12.0 (release, self build) and reproduced it
in the current CVS sources (1.12.1-devel 2001-09-12):

The diplomatic state of AI players changes from "No Contact" to "War"
after saving and loading the game. The state of human players is not
changed. I had AI opponents with states "War" and "No Contact" and after
load all were at "War".

How to reproduce:
Start game with aifill > humanplayers, save, restart server from savegame
and look at the diplomacy report (F3).