[Freeciv-Dev] RSVP ASAP: Tileset

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] RSVP ASAP: Tileset
From: "Mikey Lubker" <zratchet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:42:50 -0400

I am working on making my own tileset for Freeciv and am changing some of the graphics around in the spec file (ie switching partisan and spy etc, just experimenting) but when I use the tileset in the game those units don’t show up. They have a help entry but they don’t have a unit picture (just the flag is shown) I am just doing units right now. Any suggestions? All I have changed/copied is:

(example)

/data/filename.tilespec

/data/filename/units.spec

where filename is my new tileset dir. I also plan to add some more units, but need this fixed first.

Ratchet

PS. Need this info today (9/12/01) before 6:00PM EST. You can send it later, but I probably will be off and I’d like to do it today.