[Freeciv-Dev] Re: assistance

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: assistance
From: Geoffrey Dunn <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:03:58 +1000

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:28:42 -0400 (EDT) Justin Moore <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > Of course, I suppose it's *possible* the letter isn't serious...
>
>    But I thought you could believe everything you read online/in email?

It's serious. But not in the good sense. I remember hearing warnings
about this scam in the news and I'm trying to find some information on
it... hold on...

Ahh here we go. http://www.expdisc.com/cbn.htm

And even more information can be found in this report
http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/tandi/ti121.pdf

Just FYI for the curious

                        Geoff

Geoffrey Dunn geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ:8117102