[Freeciv-Dev] Re: assistance

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: assistance
From: col@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:26:14 +0200

*ROFL* !!!

Is this a new feature in freeciv, writing help request E-Mails to freeciv-dev
Mailing list when you get rushed by an AI player ?
Or is this real and he meant we would be an organisation to free *REAL*
civilisations ? Maybe we can help him by sharing the knowledge of Democracy
with this military bastard...

CU,
David

PS: I think 75 Mil $ could help Freeciv and his developpers a lil' bit...
I will also be very confidential with this and make a news entry in slashdot
soon.