[Freeciv-Dev] Re: assistance

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: assistance
From: Jason Dorje Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 05:56:08 -0400

col@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> *ROFL* !!!

Indeed.

> PS: I think 75 Mil $ could help Freeciv and his developpers a lil' bit...
> I will also be very confidential with this and make a news entry in slashdot
> soon.

I took four things from this "letter":

1.  He probably wants a translation.

2.  He likes the "alternate currency" patch, but believes the currency
chosen should be independent of the ruleset.  For instance, if playing
the Nigerians you should be able to choose "dollars" as a currency.

3.  He wants to invest $75 million US dollars in FreeCiv development.

4.  Someone in the Nigerian embassy has been playing too much FreeCiv.

Of course, I suppose it's *possible* the letter isn't serious...

jason