[Freeciv-Dev] patch: modified can_build_improvemt() the second

To: "freeciv development" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: modified can_build_improvemt() the second
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:38:25 +0200

Hi!

There was a bug in my last patch which did not allow to build Hydro Plants
any longer in most cities because I anded terr_gate and spec_gate. So
Hydroplants could only be built in cities where rivers and mountains were
both situated. But terr_gate and spec_gate also cannot be ored because
accoding to the decribtion a empty list means that the building can always
be build. For example the "Habour" can only be build near ocean tiles
regardless of any specials. If I would or those the habour can be build
everywhere which is of course also not correct.
That's why I decided now to change the building.ruleset also a little bit.
But all in all it's not more than a small addition in the help text. Only if
both lists (terr_gate and spec_gate) are empty this building can be built
everywhere.

Patch is attached.

bye,
Sebastian Bauer