[Freeciv-Dev] [patches] freeing NULL ptrs

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [patches] freeing NULL ptrs
From: Justin Moore <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:56:04 -0400 (EDT)

   Some allocation and freeing tools turned up a few places where we were
freeing NULL pointers in common/registry.c and server/ruleset.c.  Patches
against 1.12.0 included.  I had suspected there was some heap corruption
going on, but didn't know exactly where until now.

-jdm

PS. Would it be worth it to create a fc_free that ignores all NULL
pointers passed to it?

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:  justin@xxxxxxxxxxx