[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Pop cost patch (resending via bug system) (PR#897)

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Pop cost patch (resending via bug system) (PR#897)
From: Arien Malec <arien_malec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

Raimar --

I can't find any place where the patch doesn't do -kr -i2? Could you please
point them out?

As for capabilities: the changes are back-end and don't require the client and
server to agree on anything. The only change at all to the client is to pick up
the pop_cost field of the struct (hm, I suspose that might crash the client?)

Would adding "pop_cost" to the CAPABILITY define be suffient?

Arien