Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: next ro.po patch

To: Erik Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: next ro.po patch
From: Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:44:58 +0200

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 12:35:03PM +0200, Erik Sigra wrote:
> onsdagen den 18 juli 2001 13:28 skrev Michael Stefaniuc:
> > On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 02:47:38PM +0200, Erik Sigra wrote:
> > > anything until I had a first complete translation. I suggest you do the
> > > same unless a Freeciv release is imminent and you want it to include what
> > > you have, or if you are going to be unavailible for some time.
> >
> > I disagree with that.  I don't want to get a patch for ro.po and to have to
> > email back something like: "Sorry, your work was a waste of time because
> > I already translated that but kept it in my private copy.".
>
> That is not supposed to be able to happen. The main translator should be
> listed on the localization page and whoever wants to translate should contact
> him first. Only if he is unreachable should the person start to translate on
> his own.
The Romanian language is not listed on http://www.freeciv.org/l10n.phtml
I would have send a patch for it but the html code is generated by php.
Could someone please add the Romanian language to that page? For the
primary contact please use Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani@xxxxxxxxxx>

thanks
bye
        michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani@xxxxxxxxx
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart