Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: next ro.po patch

To: Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: next ro.po patch
From: Erik Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:47:38 +0200

tisdagen den 17 juli 2001 21:00 skrev Michael Stefaniuc:
> Hello,
>
> here is the next patch for ro.po .
>
> Log:
>       - added 84 new translated strings
>       - 25 modified msgstr

So you are going to send new patches for every 84 or so messages you
translate? That is unnecessarly much. When I wrote sv.po, I didn´t send
anything until I had a first complete translation. I suggest you do the same
unless a Freeciv release is imminent and you want it to include what you
have, or if you are going to be unavailible for some time.