Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Religions in freeciv?

To: Daniel Speyer <Daniel_Speyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Religions in freeciv?
From: dnh <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:04:54 +1000 (EST)

Just alittle side note here guys, Confucian theory is not a religion it is
a practise. You don't worship Confucious. I think of the other ones in
there are also not really religions at all. Gotta be very careful where
you tread in this, for example if you start calling confucianism a
religion, then to are all the little cults that spring up also religions.

dnh