Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Terrible bug (PR#748)

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: FreeCiv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Terrible bug (PR#748)
From: Leandro Noferini <leandro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Apr 2001 16:00:29 +0200

    >> And this for the server
(........)

    Thue> The address out of bounds is return from a gettext call. Try
    Thue> giving configure the argument "--with-included-gettext".

Nothing changed! :-(((

"Segfault come piovesse"! (1)

    Thue> If that doesn't work you might want to try "--disable-nls"

This worked for me but I need to solve this problem because I am one
of the italian translator of freeciv! :-(((

http://www.freeciv.it

(1): don't try to translate this because it's slang from Florence!
   Literally it is: segfault like it is raining, something like always
   and only segfault!
   :-)))

--
Ciao