Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civ2 tileset (was: a couple suggestions)

To: tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Lino Mastrodomenico <l.mastrodomenico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv Developpers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civ2 tileset (was: a couple suggestions)
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:24:22 +0200

Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 12:43:00PM +0200, Christian Knoke wrote:
> >
> > Seems no one has the tinydent tileset running. The grafics
> > look nice but the spec files don't work. I think this
> > is important for anyone using a 15 inch monitor.
> >
> > Maybe you can have a look at it, too?
>
> I fixed this. New tinydent can be downloaded from
> http://hope.stc.cx/tuma/files/tinydent.tar.gz.

It basically works now, but doesn't show up any
railroads.

Another problem, apparently with every small
tile set, is, the text on the left of the graphic
in the city dialog, is barely readable; the place
for the text follows the place for the canvas, which
is smaller now.

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *