Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog - stage 5

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog - stage 5
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:56:28 +0300

Now this is somewhat final of this series of patches, I suppose, before
CMA and/or happiness display are in the CVS.

New:
  * City map is shown also in happiness display page
  * Removed some GTK warnings
  * Internationalized strings

Patch is at <http://hope.stc.cx/tuma/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-5.diff.gz>.

--