Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] New city dialog - stage 4

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New city dialog - stage 4
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:34:58 +0300

Allright, I did little work over again. Newest version can be
downloaded from
<http://hope.stc.cx/tuma/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-4.diff.gz>

It's not ready, but it's usable (all the features that were implemented
in the former dialog is now available in new one too).

Playtesting is therefore welcome.

Changes from v3:

        - The default size of the dialog is an integer: we save changes
                                        when dialog is closed and then load
that setting new dialog is created.
        - Trade routes display
        - Removed menu (too few items), made new buttons instead.
                                - Production worklist works now fine
        - Removed scrollbars and returned buttons (they are enough, IMO).
                                - Cleaned some code, removed obsolete functions
etc.

TODO items:
                                - See citydlg.c
                                - Happiness display
                                - CMA integration
                                (last two will wont be done before CMA and
happiness display code
                                 are in the CVS)

--
Best regards, Tuomas Airaksinen <tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx>