Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] GTK gurus: one question

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] GTK gurus: one question
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:37:28 +0300

I need to show map_canvas widget on two pages of my notebook:
firstly in "City" and secondly in "Happiness" page. So - I just tried
to gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(frame), pdialog->map_canvas)
another time - frame is show, but map_canvas is not. Only following
gtk error appears:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 715 (gtk_container_add):
assertion `widget->parent == NULL' failed.

What do I need to "duplicate" widget, or do I need to make all things
twise (create a new array and so on) to show it in second place?

--
Best regards, Tuomas Airaksinen <tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx>
              For That Matter: http://tuma.cjb.net/