Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Help with cvs

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Help with cvs
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 01:27:53 +0100

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 12:32:07AM +0100, Thue wrote:
> I need a little help with cvs: What is the easiest way to revert to the
> official version after having changed something in your local copy.

I came across the same problem and didn't took a look at the
manual. You can either make a new checkout or remove everything execpt
the root CVS dir and then do an "cvs update -d -P". To save bandwidth
you can also do something like "rm `cvs update -d -P|grep '^M'`;cvs
update -d -P".

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "On the eigth day, God started debugging"