Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Keepig Xconq and Freeciv syncronized.

To: sigra@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Keepig Xconq and Freeciv syncronized.
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Feb 2001 13:30:45 +0000

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, sigra@xxxxxxx wrote:

> torsdagen den 22 februari 2001 20:33 skrev Gaute B Strokkenes:
>> On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, sigra@xxxxxxx wrote:
>> > * Memory allocation. (I was able to just replace xmalloc with
>> > fc_malloc and it seems to work. If thoose would have had the same
>> > name, I wouldn't even have had to do that.)
>>
>> xwhatever() is a standard name for this sort of stuff.  I thing it
>> would be a good idea regardless.
>
> What kind of standard? ISO? De facto?

De facto.

> Anyway it would be nice if you made a patch to addres the issue.

<shrug> anyone can do a search a replace, and the patch would never be
accepted unless the Freeciv maintainers thought it was a good idea, in
which case they would have done so themselves.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
..  I think I'll KILL myself by leaping out of this