Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] 7 small patches to freeciv

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] 7 small patches to freeciv
From: Chris Chittleborough <cchittleborough@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:14:49 +1100 (EST)

Here are 7 small patches for freeciv, all based on
V1.11.4. (I have packaged them as a .zip archive
solely because Yahoo Mail allows at most 3 attachments
... :-[  BTW, though the Zip was created under Win95,
the .patch files are Unix-style text files -- no CRs.)

This is my second attempt to post this -- I think the
.zip attachment got left off the first time.  Oops.

You guys have probably done some of this stuff
already, but I'll send them in Just In Case.

I am working on a Tcl/Tk program called SoloCiv, which
allows someone to play freeciv against AI players
without having to type any commands.  When I've gotten
a few more bugs out of it, I'll upload a copy.  (It is
SoloCiv which motivated SaveCommand.patch, in case you
were wondering.)

Thanks for a wonderful game!

=====
---
Chris Chittleborough
cchittleborough@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://invites.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Invites
- Organise your Mardi Gras party online!