Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] WinSock patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] WinSock patch
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:30:05 +0000 (WET)

I made minor changes to the win32-11.diff.gz posted by Jeff:

Changed HAVE_WINSOCK_H to HAVE_WINSOCK define.
We do something similar with the Mac port with HAVE_OPENTRANSPORT so i
guess this isn't bad.

Removed '#if 0' part.  Since noone from the other ports complained i
assume the fgets() works.  :-)

Removed Win32 client stuff from configure.  When we add the Win32 client
to CVS we'll put that back.  This means you can configure just the server
if you haven't got the Win32 client around without changes to configure.in.

If everyone agrees with this patch & i didn't goof up somewhere i propose
we commit it.  It has taken long enough...

We can leave the Amiga port as is.  If we have the patience later we can
still integrate it.

---