Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Update] Happiness display (GTK client)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Update] Happiness display (GTK client)
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:11:22 -0500

Thanks a lot for reading and testing the patch.  Update coming soon.

Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 - I would increase the border width of the frame it is almost
invisible

OK, I will do that.

 - the city dialog is larger than 1024 with the extra button in the
   german localized version. Maybe a second row of buttons?

I would prefer to keep it at one single row. Maybe the German words could be abbreviated somehow?

 - I would change _("Temple. ") to "get_improvement_name(B_TEMPLE)"

I figured that would be the right way to do it, but I didn't know the function exists. Will change it.

Mike