Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch handling (was: [Update] Attribute handling)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch handling (was: [Update] Attribute handling)
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:00:16 -0500

Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 07:33:09PM +0100, Raimar Falke wrote:

Just an idea: give a CVS access for Raimar. And other most active
developers also, like for example Marko Lindqvist and Mike Jing.
If our current administrators are really so busy, so this would
probably alleviate our problem a bit (?).

I second this motion.

Reinier said he will take a look at the attribute handling.

But I don't have CVS write access to the code, and I don't want it, either!

Me either.  I don't trust myself enough to accept that responsibility.  >:->

On the other hand, I do wish some of the smaller fixes could be committed more quickly.

MIke