Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Non-keypad diagonal mov't in GTK client

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Non-keypad diagonal mov't in GTK client
From: Arien Malec <arien_malec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:59:21 -0800 (PST)

From the very beginning, the GTK client hasn't been
fully functional on my laptop: the non-keypad Home,
End, Page Up and Page Down keys don't do anything in
the GTK client, whereas they do in the xaw client. I
fumed, I raged, I submitted a bug... No fix. Finally,
I dove in and figured the thing out myself; it was
surprisingly easy.

Patch is attached: the upshot is that the big case
statement in client/gui-gtk/gui_main.c doesn't
reference symbols for the non-kp varients of Home,
etc.

Arien