[Freeciv-Dev] Is Civworld out of date?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Is Civworld out of date?
From: "Miguel Farah F." <miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 19:39:44 -0300 (CLST)

I downloaded the latest civworld, and I heavily suspect it hasn't been
updated in a while (it wouldn't compile, it made references to
structures in the Freeciv source code that weren't there (anymore?),
etcetera).

I'd like to know wether it is officially not being maintained.

I ask this because I intend to design a few maps of my own, and I can't
do it with that package. Or, I could do the maps withthe CivII editor,
IF there was a conversion program...

--
MIGUEL FARAH              //   miguel@xxxxxxxxxx
#include <disclaimer.h>   //   http://www.webhost.cl/~miguel