Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Assertion failure in Xaw client. (PR#631)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Assertion failure in Xaw client. (PR#631)
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Dec 2000 23:41:20 +0100

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, caz@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  If that city window is ever refreshed, it's bug in itself. Diplomat
>  is supposed to give only snapshot from the city, not endless stream
>  of information.

In Civ2, if you inspect a city with a diplomat/spy you gain the right
to inspect it whenever you feel like for the remainder of the turn.
So the window shouldn't go away before the end of the turn, at least.
It would also be nice to be able to close the window and then click on
the city later (during the same turn) and have it appear again.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
This PIZZA symbolizes my COMPLETE EMOTIONAL RECOVERY!!