Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: TODO

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: TODO
From: Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Sep 2000 18:03:07 +0200

* "Sjölie" == Sjölie  schrieb am Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:59:22 +0200:

> Disband all Your units (don't found a city) at once... You will be
> dead and dead players get to see the whole map...

not bad[tm], but it still requires interaction from me. What I would
like to do is to generate a series of maps with changing variables,
that is a lot of maps.

Would this still work when removing the player?

> rem gun
Players cannot be removed once the game has started

Apparently not.

Suggestions?

Cheers,
        Gerhard