Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: po-files are too big (PR#561)

To: Erik Sigra <freeciv@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: po-files are too big (PR#561)
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Sep 2000 19:29:17 +0200

Erik Sigra <freeciv@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Now I think I have listened to all of your advice so far (feel free
> to give more).

The only thing I can think of is that it would be nice to have a
sentence saying something like "this variable exists because font-lock
may consume a lot of resources for big buffers" or some such.

I think your list would be a useful improvement, and I hope that the
Freeciv developers agree.

--
Big Gaute (not to be confused with LG)
..  I have a VISION!  It's a RANCID double-FISHWICH on an ENRICHED BUN!!