[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv networking

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv networking
From: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:12:17 -0600

Hi

attached are a couple of gziped tarballs.
mac.tar.gz is a colection of minor changes I'd like submited to the CVS server.
files included (with a synopsis):
        acconfig.h.diff (removed un needed #undef)
        aitech.c.diff   (alternate memory allocation in ai_select_tech.
needed to compile on mac w/ codewarior)
        aiunit.c.diff   (fixed keyword conflict)
        civclient.c.diff        (mac only include (needed for time.h))
        civserver.c.diff        (mac only include (needed for time.h))
        clinet.c.diff   (mac client networking.  may not be needed.  see below)
        config.mac.h.diff       (update config.mac.h)
        game.h.diff     (mac only include (needed for time.h))
        mapgen.c.diff   (mac only include (needed for time.h))
        mem.c.diff      (suport for specalised mac memory allocations)
        mem.h.diff      (suport for specalised mac memory allocations)
        meta.c.diff     (extended logging, typo fix)
        sernet.c.diff   (mac only include (needed for time.h))
        shared.h.diff   (remove some items moved into a mac only file)
        timing.c.diff   (mac only include (needed for time.h))

net.tar.gzip is the result of my work on the net.c.gzip file that Vasco
sent out a couple of weeks ago
files included (with a synopsis):
        conection.h.diff        (generalise struct conection)
        gui_main_g.h.diff       (generalise add_net_input)
        netintf.c.diff  (update to work with new netintf.h, needs someone
(vasco?) to corect errors in content, should be renamed to net_bsd.c)
        netintf.h.diff  (definitions, enums from vasco's net.c, with some
aditions and changes)
        net_mac.c               (my changes (improvements?) on vasco's net.c)

mac.tar.gzip should be comited as soon as possible, with any corections
that are neeeded.
net.tar.gzip needs to be fixed (make functions in netintf.c work, rename
file to net_bsd.c) and comited, then someone needs to make the existing
networking code use the new functions.

Please respond with your opinions

Andy Black
Mac Port Manager

PS: I will be changeing e-mail addresses soon.  My new address (rot13ed) is
oynpxnj@xxxxxxx.    Sorry if that confuses you, I'm not intrested in geting
any spam.