[Freeciv-Dev] System Crash when manually editing worked tiles (PR#445)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] System Crash when manually editing worked tiles (PR#445)
From: mmanns@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Martin Manns
Version: 1.11.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Suse Linux 6.3
Submission from: (NULL) (213.54.60.21)

I am currently using Gnome with Enlightenment 0.16.4.

With the Gnome theme correspondant to the brushed metal theme
(name:BrushedMetalClean, part of distribution),
the whole system crashes, when  I am trying to set the worked tiles in the city
screen
manually. The crash only occurs after doing several changes.

The crash locks up the whole system (not even Alt Crtl Del)
It seems to be due to enormous memory consumption (>256MB)