[Freeciv-Dev] Re: How do u make win32 Freeciv

To: "Ing. Antonio Alba Rodriguez" <aarsg489@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: How do u make win32 Freeciv
From: "Wong TM (Huang Deming)" <lookmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:07:17 +0800

You are giving me the wrong credit, I the one asking them, they are
mailto:akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx & mailto:danaloni@xxxxxxxxxxxx the one doing it.
Below are the lines I grab from the Readme of Dan Aloni Freeciv32, most of
the others packages can be found at http://www.gtk.org/ (there is link to
the Win32 GTK+ in the web page).

  About this compiliation:

    Done by:

      Dan Aloni <danaloni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Compiled by using:

      Freeciv 1.11.0 sources

(ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/stable_version/freeciv-1.11.0.tar.bz2)

      cygnus-win32
        (latest version, http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/)

      libs and headers of xfree, the XFree86 port to win32
        (latest version, http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree/)

      glib 1.2.6 sources
        (patched by myself to compile under cygnus-win32)

      gtk+ 1.2.6 sources
          (patched by myself to compile under cygnus-win32)

      Imlib 1.9.8 sources
        (patched by myself to compile under cygnus-win32)

       __